21st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for automobile engineering after diploma?

I am studying diploma final year after my diploma, I will do automobile engineering. I’m eligible or not my age is 18?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  3. Eligibility for automobile engineering after diploma? -- [New]
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  6. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  8. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  9. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  10. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  11. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  12. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  13. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  16. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  17. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  18. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
22nd December 2015, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for automobile engineering after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma final year after my diploma, I will do automobile engineering. I’m eligible or not my age is 18?
If you are doing diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering then you are eligible to do B.E/B.Tech course in Automobile Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Your age now 18 years so you are not eligible for lateral entry exam. Because the minimum eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam is 18 years.
22nd December 2015, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board or must have passed three years Diploma course in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from a recognised institution. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. So, if you have chosen Mechanical/Automobile Engineering in your Diploma course then, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
22nd December 2015, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in automobile engineering you can appear for any lateral entry exam for admission in second year of the B.Tech automobile engineering course.

Just appear for the entrance exam and don't worry about age if you have the qualification. Admission will be according to the rank in the exam.
23rd December 2015, 09:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Automobile Engineering after Diploma:

Yes, you are undoubtedly eligible to do Automobile Engineering course after completion of Diploma. Basically there is no certain age criteria required for doing "Engineering in Automobile Stream". Yes, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Automobile Engineering course is "Diploma in Engineering" from a recognized university. If you have successfully passed "Diploma in Engineering" Course, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to do B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course. Since there is no certain age is required, you can of course do Automobile Engineering course after your successful completion of Diploma in Engineering course.
23rd December 2015, 05:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for automobile engineering after diploma :
  • Candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in diploma.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years. As your age is 18 years, so you are eligible to do automobile engineering after diploma.
Candidate have to appear and pass some entrance exam in order to get admission in automobile engineering course. Most popular exam for lateral entry in engineering course after diploma is LEET.
23rd December 2015, 11:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech or B.E in Automobile Engineering through lateral entry after Diploma course. The eligibility criterion for a B.Tech or B.E in Automobile Engineering is a 12th standard in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject as a main subject from a recognized university. Those who completed Diploma course can directly enroll for 2nd year B.Tech or B.E through lateral entry.
31st December 2015, 10:13 PM
monikasiri

You can do Auto mobile engineering after your diploma.But you should be either from Auto Mobile engineering in diploma or Mechanical Engineering.Your age should be more than 18 years.To join in Auto mobile engineering you should write an entrance exam conducted by State Board of Technical Education like ECET,CET.You should score more than the cut off marks and then attend the counselling.After counselling,college will be allotted and you can join in the engineering.
15th January 2016, 11:54 PM
Lonely♡

After completion of diploma in automobile engineering just appear for LEET.
You will get admission for B.Tech on the basis of marks scored in LEET.

Eligibility:
- Completed diploma with minimum 40%

- No backlogs

- Indian citizen

so, prepare well & you will get admission in best engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?