1st December 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for joining diploma course after 10th?

How much percentage is needed to join diploma course after completing 10th grade? What is the minimum criteria required to join the course? Can you please give me the complete information on this soon? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?
  2. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  3. Eligibility criteria for joining Indian Army? Is Diploma enough for joining Army?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  5. Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  8. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  10. Is there any CET for joining PG diploma course in Mysore University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  12. After matriculation can I do Safety Management course?
  13. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  16. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  17. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  18. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
1st December 2016, 04:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for joining diploma course after 10th?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Diploma course after 10th Class:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Diploma course is as follows.

>> You must have done 10th Class from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for pursuing Diploma course is "60% marks".

>> Some of the colleges demand candidates to have scored good rank in Polytechnic Entrance Examination.

>> I suggest you to appear in polytechnic entrance examination in order to get admission in Diploma course.
1st December 2016, 06:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage is needed to join diploma course after completing 10th grade? What is the minimum criteria required to join the course? Can you please give me the complete information on this soon? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

The candidate intending to take admission in any of the three year diploma courses should have passed 10th class examinations with 40% marks (35% marks in some states). The admission to the three year diploma course will be done through the common entrance test conducted by the respective state technical education board. So these are the eligibility criteria required for diploma course admission. There are various diploma courses available like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Diploma in Information Technology, Diploma in Civil Engineering etc.
1st December 2016, 07:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have competed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Diploma courses in relevant field.
So, you must score at least 45% of marks in order to pursue Diploma courses.
1st December 2016, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board. It is best to have minimum 50% aggregate marks in your 10th standard to get admission in Diploma course in best colleges. Admissions in Diploma course are done through Diploma state level entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks through Centralised Admission Process.
1st December 2016, 08:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to join diploma is 10th standard and candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and if he wants to get admission in government institute then he or she has to appear in the polytechnic entrance exam that is conducted by the concerned university or college.
Age limit should be in between 15 to 27 years and it can be vary from state to state and college to college.
1st December 2016, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in any diploma course after class 10th, you need to crack polytechnic entrance exam of the respective state. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on your rank.

Hence, the minimum criteria for admission is class 10th and a decent rank in entrance exam. If you want admission in a top college, then you must have a top rank. For top colleges top candidates with good rank are called for counselling first. Hence, make sure that you have a decent rank.
1st December 2016, 09:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
2nd December 2016, 12:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th grade, you should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

You will further on have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute or by the state itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?