18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do diploma in Mechanical engineering after SSC exam?

can i do diploma in mechanical after passing ssc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do diploma in Mechanical engineering after SSC exam? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply for SSC after doing 3 years diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  4. Eligibility for diploma in Mechanical after doing SSC with 72% marks 10 years ago?
  5. Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?
  6. Can I do diploma in Mechanical Engineering after SSC? Should i go for Science or Mechanical engineering?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  9. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  11. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?
  14. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  15. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  17. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  18. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
20th February 2016, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do diploma in Mechanical engineering after SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do diploma in mechanical after passing ssc exam
You have completed diploma in engineering so you are eligible for below given post in Staff Selection Commission exam.

SSC Combined Matric Prelims exam:-

(a) Lower Division Clerks in Ministries/Departments

(b) Stenographer Grade 'D' in Ministries/Departments

(c) Stenographer Grade 'C' in Ministries/Departments

But your age should be below 27 years.
20th February 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your SSC Board examinations. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Most of the colleges offer admission in Diploma course through an entrance examination which is conducted by respective state technical board/college whereas some colleges offers admission in Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks. Since, you have completed your 10th standard (SSC) examinations, you are eligible to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
21st February 2016, 12:15 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can join in any course you desire in Diploma.All you should do is prepare well for the entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.This exam consists choose the correct word pattern and the syllabus include Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry from class 6 to Tenth.The rank you score in this exam is considered to allot seat for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?