2nd March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma Engineering course from South Calcutta Polytechnic College? When to apply for it?

I am looking for Diploma Engineering course from South Calcutta Polytechnic College. So, please tell me about entrance exam required for it? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the branches in Polytechnic courses and what percentage is required in 10th to be eligible?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  3. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  4. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  5. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode
  7. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  8. Entrance exam available to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  9. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  10. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  13. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Getting admission in polytechnic colleges of west Bengal through jexpo
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  17. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  18. Cost and duration of Diploma engineering in colleges of South Africa? How to apply?
15th April 2018, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma Engineering course from South Calcutta Polytechnic College? When to apply for it?

To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course in South Calcutta Polytechnic College, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 35% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You can also take admission in Diploma in Engineering course in South Calcutta Polytechnic College through JEXPO Counselling process. You can apply for admission in Diploma in South Calcutta Polytechnic College in the month of May or June before the start of the academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?