22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I need to crack to become eligible for teaching job in polytechnic or ITI?

My name is Priya. I had completed my graduation in mechanical engineering this year with an aggregate of 71.26%. I want to teach in polytechnic or ITI. Which exam I have to crack to become eligible?

25th October 2016, 02:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I need to crack to become eligible for teaching job in polytechnic or ITI?

As you have completed your bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, so you are not eligible to become teacher in polytechnic or ITI institutes. The basic eligibility required is master's degree in any discipline.

After completing your master's degree you have to appear for the NET (National Eligibility Test) examination. Hence, if you score well in the examination then you can become a teacher in polytechnic or ITI institutes.
25th October 2016, 10:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam I need to crack to become eligible for teaching job in polytechnic or ITI?

There are State Teaching Services Exams which are conducted by the State Education Department.

There are 2 kinds of posts :
* Asstt. Prof. in any Engineering College.
* Asstt. Prof. in a Polytechnic College.

You can prepare well for the exam and crack it.

If you are good enough to go through the exam, they will hire you for a period of probation and if you perform well after that, they will make you permanent.
The job comes under the state government.
7th September 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a computer teacher in polytechnic and ITI college so what the eligibility criteria to do this, i am BCA, PGDCA and B.Ed. holder.
19th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have complet ITI and diploma in EEE so which exam I write become government ITI lecturer . My email [email protected] I waiting your reply thank you
25th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have work experience of 17 years in automobile ancillary and recently completed B.Tech from BITS Pilani,by distance learning program and having DME qualification.So can i apply for Teaching staff in Diploma or ITI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?