21st April 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?

Dear Sir/Madam,
After completing 3 years of Diploma in Commercial Practice and writing an exam of shorthand for State Karnataka Level can I study MBA in distance education? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for distance education in Bagalkot after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  2. How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma
  3. What should I study after completing diploma in commercial and computer practice?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  5. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  6. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to qualify for group exam after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  9. Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?
  10. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  11. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Distance course after completion of Diploma?
  13. Being a married 33 years old M.Com post graduate can I apply for any bank exam?
  14. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I have completed diploma course in commercial practice
  15. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  17. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  18. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
23rd April 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?

No, for MBA admission you need degree qualification in any discipline from a recognized university. Diploma in any stream will not make you eligible for MBA admission through any entrance exam.

Hence, if you are interested in MBA admission then try to complete degree course from a recognized university which will make you eligible for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
24th April 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
After completing 3 years of Diploma in Commercial Practice and writing an exam of shorthand for State Karnataka Level can I study MBA in distance education? Please help me to know about this.
Sorry, it is not possible to study MBA with Diploma in Commercial Practice. The eligibility to study the MBA is a pass in any graduation from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in distance mode in many universities in India. Some of the distance universities like IGNOU conduct entrance examination also for the admission. So the aspirant has to study the graduation course first and then can study MBA. The course is available in many universities in India through distance mode.
24th April 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completing Diploma course. The basic eligibility criteria required for the MBA is complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Final year students are eligible to apply. So, it is mandatory that you must complete Graduation to be eligible for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?