17th March 2015, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Having done Diploma engineering can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test In Maharashtra or not?

I get 66% in diploma in mechanical engineering so can I apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test In Maharashtra or not is what I want to know?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i appear for Lateral entry test in 2011? currently pursuing Diploma (ECE) from Meghalaya in ST category.
  2. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  3. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  4. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  5. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  6. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  9. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  10. Reference books and tips to prepare for Odisha Lateral Entry Test?
  11. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  12. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  13. Can I be eligible for M.Tech after doing BSc in computer science
  14. Can I apply for AIEEE lateral entry after passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering
  15. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  16. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  18. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2015, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having done Diploma engineering can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test In Maharashtra or not?

Yes, definitely you can apply for Maharashtra Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) after completion of your three years Diploma course with an aggregate of 66% marks from a recognised institution. Candidates who had completed three years Diploma course with at least an aggregate of 40% marks in three years Diploma course from a recognised institution are eligible to appear in Maharashtra LEET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
30th March 2015, 06:43 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Having done Diploma engineering can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test In Maharashtra or not?

Yes, you are eligible to appear LEET( Lateral Entry Enterance Test ) of Mahabharata .
# As you have done diploma in mechanical engineering with 66% marks, which is enough to appear in LEET .
# you have to take good preparation of LEET to get good rank in LEET.
# collect notes , book for LEET exam which are available in the market . these are helpful for your exam preparation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?