23rd March 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Polytechnic admission after failing in 10th?

I have failed in one subject in 10th exam. Now i want to apply for the Polytechnic course admission. Kindly tell me how to apply for the admission in the course after failing in 10th?

23rd March 2016, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Polytechnic admission after failing in 10th?

No, you cannot apply for Polytechnic admission after failing 10th standard. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course, you must have qualified 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board. You can apply for admission to Polytechnic course after appearing and qualifying 10th standard Supplementary examinations. Some colleges offer admission to Polytechnic course by conducting through state level entrance examination. So, you need to apply and appear in state level entrance examination to get admission in Polytechnic course.
24th March 2016, 12:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for admission in Polytechnic course without having cleared your 10th class as it is the minimum educational requirement for any candidate willing to opt for polytechnic courses.

So, I suggest you to first of all clear your 10th board examination and then think of pursuing ayn polytechnic course.
29th August 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Shall we go to polytechnic college about 10 th fail in subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?