16th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my diploma course while am working?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my 12 I.T.I Apprenticeship Diploma-EE 3red sem. I have 8 year industrial work experience as an electrician , and still I am working with a limit ted com. in selaqui dehradun . Dear sir I want to complete my diploma with my job. Presently I am studying in diploma -E Engg. 4th sem and have also attempted my two papers during Internal exams nowadays.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  2. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue any diploma course being 10th passed and working in Railways from 20 years?
  5. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  6. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  8. What would be the best degree after completing Diploma in E&C?
  9. Will I get Indian government attestation if working in Kuwait after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering pursuing from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?
  10. How to do B.Tech Civil after completing 3 years diploma course in government of UP? I am working in government sector in UP
  11. Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE
  12. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  15. Admission process of Diploma in Mechanical for working professional?
  16. Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
18th May 2015, 06:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I complete my diploma course while am working?

Yes you will be able to do so just make sure that you are focused on what you want to do.
Make sure that you are able to devote some time and you will be able clear your Examinations.
You will just need to prepare to the best of your ability and you will be able to pass the course of Diploma.
So keep up the hard work and it will not be a problem.
If possible make a routine for yourself and you will be able to make use of your time in a better way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?