31st July 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of training from Tata Group?

hello sir,
I an a student of engineering 3rd year.I want to do my training from tata group.Can you tell me the procedure for training.

2nd August 2014, 09:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of training from Tata Group?

TATA is a huge group with a variety of products and different field of operations. Hence there are different companies under TATA which have separate norms, procedures and eligibility conditions for training.

In general, the procedure of training is as follows.
- You need to contact the TATA company's concerned branch.
- Enquire about the training program and the application details.
- Submit the completely filled application form.
- Along with the application form, you need to submit NOC letter and demand draft of training fees.
14th October 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of training from Tata Group?

Hi sir, I am a student of M.B.A.I asked to do the presentation about the training in TATA group.Can you please explain the procedure in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?