24th June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Arch Correspondence course with 16 years experience?

How to get admission in B.Arch Correspondence course with 16 years experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in correspondence B.Ed from PU without teaching experience
  2. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  3. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  5. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  6. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  9. How to get admission in B.Arch Correspondence course with 16 years experience? -- [New]
  10. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  11. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I have secured 48% in B.A
  14. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  15. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  16. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  17. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  18. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
24th June 2015, 09:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Arch Correspondence course with 16 years experience?

List of colleges offers B.Arch through Correspondence :

>> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

>> Algappa University

>> Jamia Milia Islamia University

>> Amity University

>> Indian Institute of Legal studies

>> Faculty of Engineering

>> College of Architecture, Navi Mumbai

>> Indian Education Society's College of Architecture

>> School of Planning and Architecture

>> Kerala University

>> Pune University

>> Prince Institute of Innovative Technology

>> Lucknow University

>> Goa University

>> B.M.S College of Engineering.
25th June 2015, 03:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Arch Correspondence course with 16 years experience?

It is quite good that you have experience, but you never mentioned that in which particular field do you have experience in, however, if you do have experience in architecture field it is good for you as it will only prove to be beneficial for you during your admission in any respective colleges.

However, for admission in B.Arch course, like all other candidates you will also have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for B.Arch course mentioned below.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum qualification required for applying in a B. Arch course is +2 with 55% in the board examination.

> The students should have studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in his/her 10+2 level.

> To get admission for the B. Arch program, the aspirants are required to sit for Entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

> The students are allotted different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.

B. Arch Entrance exams in India;

Some of the prominent entrance tests for the B. Arch course are;

> AIEEE

> AMU Entrance Exam

> BEEE

> IIT-JEE

> KEAM

> NATA

> UPTU SEE Exam, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?