23rd December 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BBA after Diploma through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?

I have completed my diploma course in computer science engineering. After this, I would like to do BBA course through correspondence. So tell me how to get admission in the course and what is the duration of the said course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  4. What is the duration of CA after BBA?
  5. Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?
  6. Details of correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission and the duration of it and other terms and conditions?
  7. Details about correspondence exam of B.Ed? How to get admission? Duration of the course?
  8. Can I do M.Tech Correspondence after finishing BBA degree?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of BBA having kt in first year?
  10. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Duration of correspondence B.Tech course for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  13. Procedure to get admission in BBA for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  15. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  16. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  17. Procedure to join BBA after graduation? What is the duration?
  18. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
27th December 2015, 11:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in BBA after Diploma through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma course in computer science engineering. After this, I would like to do BBA course through correspondence. So tell me how to get admission in the course and what is the duration of the said course?
Sorry it is possible for you to get admission for BBA through correspondence after completing Diploma course. If you are seeking to pursue BBA, you must complete 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized university. There is no minimum marks required to apply for BBA through correspondence mode. Being Diploma in Computer Engineering student you can apply for B.Tech or B.E in Computer Engineering or Information Technology through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?