29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma Electronic Telecommunication in government colleges through lateral entry?

I have completed ITI Electrician with 89% and now want to study Diploma Electronic Telecommunication through lateral entry. How can I get admission in government colleges through lateral entry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  4. Can I attend lateral entry exam after completing diploma in IETE?
  5. Where will I get entry after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication through lateral entry?
  6. Is there any technical course after ITI?
  7. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  10. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  12. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
  14. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  15. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Will my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering be considered for lateral entry in BBA? -- [New]
  17. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
  18. Procedure to get lateral entry admission after diploma in mining?
31st October 2017, 07:50 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma Electronic Telecommunication in government colleges through lateral entry?

If you want to get admission in government institute offer diploma course in electronic telecommunication through lateral entry procedure after completing ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in electrician course, then you must have to appear in counselling organized by state board of technical education to admit eligible candidates for polytechnic diploma course. Here below are details regarding admission process for diploma course through lateral entry procedure:-
  • Through lateral entry procedure you get direct admission in second year of diploma course that means your first year of diploma course is eliminated.
  • To apply for lateral entry procedure applicant must have completed ITI after 10th from government recognized institute.
  • Duration of diploma course in electronic telecommunication course through lateral entry procedure is 2 years which are sub divided into 4 semesters.
31st October 2017, 08:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma Electronic Telecommunication in government colleges through lateral entry?

To get admission in Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course in government colleges after completion of your ITI Electrician course, you have to appear in examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two ITI years course from a Government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by your respective state board of technical education and participate in the counselling process to get lateral entry admission in Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course in government college.
31st October 2017, 12:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma course after completion of your ITI you do not need to go through any lateral entery examination, rather you will have to appear and clear Diploma entrance exam conducted by the respective state.

You will however only get admission once you clear the minimum cut off for admission.
31st October 2017, 03:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You cannot take the admission in Diploma through the lateral entry.

The lateral entry scheme is for those who have completed the Diploma and want to further their studies with a full degree course.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
31st October 2017, 07:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard/ITI course or its equivalen examination in Science discipline and have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board, are eligible to take lateral entry admission in directly 2nd year of 3 years diploma course after qualifying the entrance examination conducted by the respective state council. So after qualifying in the entrance exam, you can take admission in 2nd of 3 years diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication.
In order to get admission in government colleges, you must have to score very good marks and secure a good rank in the entrance exam conducted by your respective State council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?