7th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get lateral entry admission after diploma in mining?

I passed diploma in mining. I want to join B.Tech through lateral entry. Presently, 2 government colleges are available each college has only 3 seats for diploma holders. I want to join in B.Tech, if any seats are available. So, please inform me sir my number 9133551127. I am Ravinder Reddy.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  2. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  3. Is one year diploma valid for lateral entry admission in B.Tech mining engineering?
  4. Can a Diploma in Mining engineer get job in mining field like BCCL and CCL? Procedure to get the job?
  5. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in Mining?
  7. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  11. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  12. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in VNIT, Nagpur through lateral entry?
  14. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?
  16. What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  18. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
9th July 2017, 09:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get lateral entry admission after diploma in mining?

You can take lateral entry admission directly into 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech/B.E courses in your relevant stream.
In order to apply for lateral entry entrance examination, you must have completed or are appearing for the final year examination of diploma engineering from a recognized board.
Admissions to various government colleges through lateral entry for pursuing B.Tech/B.E courses in their relevant stream, are provided to the candidates strictly of the basis of merit rank scored in the lateral entry entrance examination.
So you need to score an excellent rank in the lateral entry entrance examination to get admission in government engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?