9th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

I am a science(PCM) student of 12th class. Someone had told me that if anyone does diploma with good perfomance (i.e. 70% or more marks) in all the 3 years of diploma,then he/she gets direct admission in b.tech second year.
Please tell me which colleges follow this method & also give me other details which you think I might be needed.

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  2. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  3. How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  5. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  6. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  7. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  11. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  12. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  13. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  14. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  15. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  16. Admission procedure in 2nd year B.E. course after diploma in CS?
  17. Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course?
  18. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
10th June 2015, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

To get direct admission in B.Tech second year after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Almost every college offers lateral entry admissions for Diploma holders except IITs and NITs.
10th June 2015, 01:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?

To get direct admission in second year of B.Tech, you should apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such entrance test, then you can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech, in any engineering college, depending upon your rank in Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?