19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

I want to do PG Diploma in Telecommunications course from VAG Group of Educational Institute. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Telecommunication seats are available in VAG Group of Educational Institute? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  5. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?
  6. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  7. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  9. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  10. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  11. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  12. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  14. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  15. Can I get a college for MCA in UP, Delhi?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
28th February 2023, 07:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

No, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Telecommunication.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?