28th June 2018, 11:48 AM
santytomp

Should I study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MA(Applied Psychology) from The Neotia University. As I am interested to do MA(Applied Psychology) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University? -- [New]
  2. Seats available for MA(Applied Psychology) course in The Neotia University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  6. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  7. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study MA psychology course after completion of BA English Literature or do M.Sc Psychology?
  9. Which is better among B.A. and B.Sc to study Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
  11. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  12. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  13. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  14. How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  15. How to study distance M.A.(Psychology) being a Chartered Accountant with LLB and B.Com Degrees? Is it necessary to study B.A.(Psychology)?
  16. Possibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for Master's in Psychology student?
  17. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  18. Can I study MA Psychology or M.Sc Psychology after BA English Litrature?
4th July 2018, 11:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University?

=> M.A. Applied Psychology or Master of Arts in Applied Psychology is a postgraduate Psychology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BA examination from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you should study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: D.H. Road, 24 PGS South, Sarisa, West Bengal 743363
Phone: 091636 10909
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?