1st March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study B.Arch after completing D.Arch?

Sir, I am doing Diploma in Architecture and I want to join B.Arch course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study B.Arch after completing D.Arch?
  2. Can I get direct admission to study BHM after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?
  3. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur?
  6. Can I get direct admission to study M.Phil after completing M.A. in Sociology?
  7. Admission procedure to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  8. Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  9. How should I enroll directly for merchant navy?
  10. Eligibility to get BArch admission in NIT, Calicut for a candidate with 3219 SC rank and 166 marks in JEE Main-II?
  11. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BArch course in KIIT University?
  12. Eligibility to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?
  14. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  15. How to do M.A English Literature through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Do I need to qualify all the three steps for CS or I may get direct admission after completing MA?
  17. How many BArch(Interior Design) seats are available in RTMNU, Nagpur?
  18. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2018, 10:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study B.Arch after completing D.Arch?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in B.Arch course after completion of your D.Arch course. To be eligible to pursue B.Arch course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or Diploma in Architecture course from a Government recognised board/ institute. Admissions in B.Arch course are done through National Aptitude Test in Engineering (NATA) examination.
15th March 2018, 10:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study B.Arch after completing D.Arch?

Same as the engineering, even Architecture has the provision of lateral entry.

You can get the direct admission in the 2nd year of the degree course by fighting the LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) for teh Architecture.

If you qualify this, you will have to attend the counseling in which you can opt for the colleges of your choice.

You will be alotted the college as per your choice on the basis of your rank.

The admission will be given directly to the 2nd year of the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?