28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required to do engineering in Pune after completion of diploma with 80 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I have 80% in diploma and my caste is SC, so, we can tell me a cut-off of engineering in Pune. My diploma had completed in electrical course. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  2. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  3. What cut off required in diploma to do engineering in Pune? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  5. Required cut off marks to get admission in Engineering in Pune?
  6. Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff marks for engineering colleges Pune in last year -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  9. What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?
  10. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  11. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  12. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  13. What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?
  14. What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?
  15. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  16. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  17. What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?
  18. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
1st March 2017, 02:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required to do engineering in Pune after completion of diploma with 80 percentage marks?

The cut off marks are set by the institute itself and it changes every year depending on the institutes and places, so it would be very difficult to tell you the exact cut off marks of a particular institute. The cut off marks depends on the following factors:

> Number of seats available.

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

So, if you fulfill the cut off marks set by the institute then you will be eligible to get admission to pursue engineering.
2nd March 2017, 11:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required to do engineering in Pune after completion of diploma with 80 percentage marks?

Look, it all depends upon the different Colleges. Different Colleges have their own cut off marks requirement for Engineering. Generally, candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Tech/B.E course in a respective College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?