25th July 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture in Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interested in Beauty Culture. I want to study diploma course. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Beauty Culture anywhere in Kolkata. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture in Ludhiana
  2. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Beauty Culture?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Painting?
  5. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata to 12th Science candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  10. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?
  13. List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism in Patiala?
  14. List of colleges in Telangana to study Diploma in Mining Engineering course? Admission procedure for it?
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed course? List of the colleges where I can study B.ed in Hindi Medium in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  17. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
1st September 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma in Beauty Culture in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a keen interested in Beauty Culture. I want to study diploma course. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Beauty Culture anywhere in Kolkata. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Beauty Culture in Kolkata is given below:

VLCC - Official Website

The George Telegraph Training Institute - Official Website

JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

Candidates who have studied the 8th standard are eligible to study the Diploma in Beauty Culture. They have to contact the college in person for taking admission to study Diploma in Beauty Culture course in Kolkata. Duration of the course varies from one college to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?