4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration course? Scope of higher studies in same stream?

Sir, I have passed 10th and now want to study Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration course. Send me list of colleges in Delhi for it? Scopes of higher studies in same stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Refrigeration and Air Conditioning work is in demand in Gulf countries?
  2. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  3. Colleges in Bangalore for ITI course in Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning?
  4. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  5. Can I do 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by distance education from CMJ?
  6. Is diploma in refrigeration and Air conditioning from CMJ University valid?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning?
  9. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  11. Eligibility for tnpsc examination after doing MBA? What post is suitable for me?
  12. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  13. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Radio & Television Maintenance & Repairs
  14. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  15. Colleges to study Diploma in Interior & Exterior Education course? Future and scope of this course?
  16. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  17. Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?
  18. List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?
6th October 2017, 01:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration course? Scope of higher studies in same stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th and now want to study Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration course. Send me list of colleges in Delhi for it? Scopes of higher studies in same stream?

List of College of college Offer Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration at Delhi:-

1) Don Bosco Technical Institute.

2) Sri Guru Harkrishan Industrial Training Centre.

3) Government Industrial Training Institute, Jahangirpuri

4) Baba Saheb Ambedkar Technical Education Society ITC Vikaspuri

5) Ch Braham Prakash Industrial Training Institute, Jafferpur

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in air conditioning & refrigeration is 10+2 from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in air conditioning & refrigeration is 1 year.

Courses for Further Studies after Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration:-

>> B.E in Refrigeration & Air conditioning.

>> M.E in Refrigeration & Air conditioning.

>> Ph.D in Refrigeration & Air conditioning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?