3rd June 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?

Hello everyone,
I have finished my B.A. in Economics and now I want to do my PG Diploma course in Agriculture. So, I would like to know that is there possibility to do PG Diploma in Agriculture course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  3. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  5. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  7. MBA(Agri) is master degree or post graduate diploma? Is is equivalent to M.Sc Economics?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  10. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  11. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  13. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  16. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student?
  18. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
13th June 2015, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have finished my B.A. in Economics and now I want to do my PG Diploma course in Agriculture. So, I would like to know that is there possibility to do PG Diploma in Agriculture course?
Sorry that you are not eligible for PG Diploma in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Economics. Only those candidates who have completed Graduation with Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible.

- Candidates must hold Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized institute with minimum aggregate percentage of 50%.
5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates from reserved category.

- The final selection takes place through counselling process where respective university conduct a entrance exam and Personal Interview within the college.

- Candidates appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?