19th April 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete diploma course in 6 or 12 months to get promotion in current job?

I have 30 years experience in engineering field, and I have basic course in mechanical craftsmanship certificate, I want to do 6 month or 1 year diploma course for promotion.? Can you please give me the details soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  3. Should I try to get a job in another company if haven't got promotion for past 7 months in Accenture?
  4. How can I get promotion at ISRO after joining on diploma base?
  5. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  6. What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE
  7. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  9. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  10. Best certification course according to current industry trend after Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. Is Electrical Diploma valid course for central government jobs/promotion?
  12. Diploma from IASE is valid for promotion at job?
  13. What is the promotion policy of class 9th if failed in one paper? Is there any re exam which can be given again?
  14. Can I get promotion in Indian Navy after joining as SSR if I complete 3 year Diploma course?
  15. Is it sufficient to get a job if I have done three months computer diploma from Aptech Computer?
  16. Where and how to join training school to become a crane operator?
  17. Can I get government job or promotion in my recent job if passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE Deemed University?
  18. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2017, 04:37 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma course in 6 or 12 months to get promotion in current job?

Diploma course is of one year and yes you can go for it if you have a minimum educational qualification of 12th standard from a recognized university. You should however try tp get admission in any good reputed institute for the course.
19th April 2017, 06:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete diploma course in 6 or 12 months to get promotion in current job?

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete Diploma course in 6 or 12 months as this is not possible. The general duration of the above mentioned course is of 3 years from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Diploma courses in the relevant field.
19th April 2017, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on, what kind of diploma you want to pursue. Normally, a diploma course duration varies from 1 year to 3 years. 6 month courses are certificate courses.

Therefore, if you are looking for diploma in engineering stream, then it will take at least 3 years time and that also in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?