27th February 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?

What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering? What is the minimum criteria which is required to get the job? Who can provide me the complete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  5. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC after getting 10th with 65%, 12th with 71% and B.Sc with 59%?
  7. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E ECE for getting a government job?
  8. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  10. Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?
  11. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  16. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
28th February 2016, 10:57 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?

The minimum percentage required to get a government job is 50%.It may differ to 60% in some specified jobs.The minimum age to apply for any government job is 18 years.After completing your diploma,you are likely to be more than 18 years.So,you can apply for the Government jobs like ECIL,NFC,DRDO,DRDL,BHEL and many other government sectors jobs based on your Diploma course.
28th February 2016, 11:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?

The government jobs in now a days are not offered on the basis of academic aggregate. So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment in jobs.

The eligibility to appear for various government jobs in PSU's are candidate must have passed diploma degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate.

So, if you have 60% you can appear for examination and now it all depends upon your performance in written and interview for final selection. You can appear for ONGC, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc...
29th February 2016, 03:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks or minimum percentage required basically depends on the criteria of that concerned organization. So I can say that the minimum percentage requires basically varies from recruitment organization to recruitment organization. Generally many organization ask candidates to have the eligibility criteria as, "Minimum Qualification PASS". Yes, most of the organizations allow candidates to apply for their respective recruitments when successfully PASS the qualifying examination. But remember, there are many organizations which recruits candidates who score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination and do not allow candidates who have secured below 60% marks to apply for the concerned recruitments. So I suggest you to make sure that you secure more than 60% marks in Qualifying Examination in order to be eligible and to be in safe side.
11th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage require to get a gov job after completion of diploma in engineering?
11th August 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage require after Completion of diploma to get a job in psu companies?
30th October 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I got 63.77% In diploma ...I can Eligible for Govt jobs....
Please told me sir/mam .....
15th July 2021, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

I gog 58 percent marks in diploma so i can. Eligible for the govt job tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?