28th February 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for diploma in physiotherapy? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course?

Procedure to apply for diploma in physiotherapy? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course? Can you please help me with the right details on this to proceed with the next steps? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
  2. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for physiotherapy jobs in Indian defence?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for senior internship of physiotherapy in CMC, Vellore?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  7. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  8. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder apply for ISEET exam? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  12. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Physiotherapy Internship in PGI, Chandigarh?
  14. List of colleges providing Physiotherapy course in Hindi medium? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How can I apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course? Is there a common entrance test for all Government seats?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?
1st March 2017, 10:08 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma in physiotherapy? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course?

This is a 3 years course which follows 10+2 eligibility as admission criteria. D.P.T is a 12th standard medical nursing course. Listing some good colleges that gve this course:
>School Of Healthcare & Allied Sciences - Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
>Muzaffarnagar Medical College
>Goutham College
The eligibility mainly followed is :
10+2 class passed with Science (PCB or PCM) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 40% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
Student shall be medically fit.
2nd March 2017, 12:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma in physiotherapy? What is the criteria followed to apply for the course?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream or equivalent from a recognized board/institute are eligible to pursue diploma in physiotherapy course. However,some institutes accept the candidates who have completed their 10th standard.

In order to get admission for this course the eligible candidates can directly visit the institute and get the application form. Now they have to attach the relevant documents with it and submit it with the required amount of fees. Hence, after clearing the personal interview you can start your classes in that particular institute.
2nd March 2017, 06:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to do Diploma course in Physiotherapy, candidates must have to complete class 10th from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible for the Diploma course in Physiotherapy.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 10th examination. Candidates must have to apply in different Colleges offering the said course to get admission under the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?