20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my engineering diploma course while working with double shifts?

I am 12 th passed with science. Now I want 2 complete diploma engg. In civil. But i have 2 work in 3 shifts so is there any option for me 2 continue with my studies.? Can someone please answer my question as soon as possible on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  2. Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?
  3. Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I complete my diploma course while am working?
  6. Will I get Indian government attestation if working in Kuwait after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering pursuing from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?
  7. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma electrical engineering course through night classes?
  10. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  13. How can i go for UPSC coaching along with my regular job having rotational shifts?
  14. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  15. How to complete diploma course after getting admission 5 years back and having some backlogs?
  16. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  17. Double Fee for Foreign Students?
  18. How to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completing 12th and diploma in electronics engineering? I am working in IAF as communication technician
20th September 2015, 11:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my engineering diploma course while working with double shifts?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies inspite of being a working professional and that too with a huge work load. There is no problem even though you have to work in three shifts. You can still pursue your diploma engineering course. It is true that you will not be able to pursue it as a full time course or even part time course, but nothing to worry, there are other options. You can pursue the course via correspondence/distance mode wherein you will need to attend institute only during the examination or special class for which you can take leave easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?