30th November 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder apply for ISEET exam? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Computer Engineering and want to study B.Tech from IITs. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for ISEET exam? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for ISEET exam if I have completed my diploma course?
  5. How to apply for RTO INSPECTOR exam? What is the procedure followed for applying?
  6. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria for AMIE for diploma holder students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  16. How to apply for RTO being a Diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  17. How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?
  18. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
31st January 2017, 04:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder apply for ISEET exam? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

ISEET stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test. ISEET was conducted earlier and now it has been replaced by Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by CBSE for admission in NITs and IITs and other government engineering colleges. JEE examination has two stages namely JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

Diploma candidates can apply for JEE Main only. You can not get admission in IITs. The other examination for getting admission in second year of engineering is Lateral Entry and Entrance Test. For both of these exams, diploma candidates should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. You can apply for LEET 2017 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?