5th October 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in engineering after completing diploma course?

Sir/Mam, I have passed diploma in CSE branch but I want to change my branch in B.Tech CSE is my branch in diploma but I am interested in ECE to do in B.Tech. Is that possible? Can you please answer me back soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Change of branch in engineering after completing diploma in ECE?
  2. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  3. Can I change the branch after completing diploma in computer engineering to instrumentation engineering?
  4. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How to change branch from computer engineering to civil engineering for diploma course?
  8. Can I change my Branch to ECE after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?
  10. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  11. Can I change my branch in engineering after completing diploma course? -- [New]
  12. Can I change my branch to civil in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to change the branch for B.E after completing diploma in E&TC
  14. How to change my branch after completing diploma in electronics and telecommuication
  15. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?
  16. Can I change my stream from mechanical to electronics engineering?
  17. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  18. How can I get mechanical forms from Civil in 2nd year of B.E?
7th October 2017, 01:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch in engineering after completing diploma course?

No, if you want to get admission in B.Tech course on the basis of your diploma qualification you will be not eligible to change the stream.

So, you are not eligible to change the stream in B.Tech to ECE after diploma in Computer Science.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through LEET entry.
7th October 2017, 07:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch in engineering after completing diploma course?

It is possible to change stream of engineering after diploma in any other. There are two competitive entrance exams for diploma candidates to get admission in engineering courses.

1. Lateral Entry Entrance Test:

To apply for this exam, you need to have at least minimum of 60% marks in diploma.

2. You can apply for Joint Entrance Examination for admission in top level engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?