18th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Indian or Merchant Navy after?

Dear Sir, I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunications engineering with first class. Can I get a job in Indian or merchant navy? Please help me. I am so far disturb according to my career.

19th July 2017, 09:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Indian or Merchant Navy after?

Procedure to get job in Indian Navy or Merchant Navy:

In order to get job in Indian Navy or Merchant Navy, you are required to complete Graduation from a recognized university. You need to appear in Combined Defence Services (CDS) recruitment examination in order to join Navy. So, make sure you appear in CDS Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

If you have completed 12th Class, you would have joined NDA (National Defence Academy) examination conducted by UPSC. As you have not done 12th Class, there is an other opportunity on the basis of Graduation. So, this way you can join Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after completion of Graduation.

There are several wings in CDS and one among them is Indian Navy. The basic educational qualification required for joining Navy through CDS is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
21st July 2017, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Indian or Merchant Navy after?

To get entry in Merchant Navy, candidates must have to complete their class 12th from Science stream.
Entry to Merchant Navy field is after the completion of class 12th studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates must have to be unmarried Indian Citizens in order to be eligible.
After the completion of class 12th, candidates must have to appear in the entrance examination followed by the screening test and main written examination.
Once candidates qualify in the test, they must have to appear in the final Interview.
After qualifying in the interview, they can join in the Merchant Navy successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?