18th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the first step to get admission in agriculture diploma?

I have completed my 10th and my doubt is that, what is the first step to start agriculture in diploma? Whether i should directly write the entrance test or any other Conditions. Thank you for your concerned advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  2. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  4. How may I get admission in B.E AMI? What's the fee structure? I've completed dioploma(Mechanical) with CPI 6.9
  5. Which exam I need to appear for admission in diploma in agriculture?
  6. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  7. Will I get admission in 2nd year directly for B.Sc Agriculture after doing Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  9. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  10. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  12. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  13. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JJ School or Arts for diploma course?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  18. Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose?
19th July 2017, 10:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the first step to get admission in agriculture diploma?

To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through polytechnic entrance examination conducted by the respective college or state entrance examinations board. By securing good rank in the entrance examination, you will be called for the counselling process according to your examination rank and you can get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course.
19th July 2017, 11:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue diploma in agriculture, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 50% marks in mathematics and science subjects from a recognized board. Some institutes offer direct admission to candidates on the basis of 10th result and some conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. So, you have to prepare accordingly.
21st July 2017, 04:10 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th and my doubt is that, what is the first step to start agriculture in diploma? Whether i should directly write the entrance test or any other Conditions. Thank you for your concerned advice.
If you want to apply for the diploma in agriculture then you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for that here below is the detailed information how to join agriculture diploma.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:-

:> Minimum qualification required to apply for the diploma is 10th from a govt. recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

COURSE DURATION:-

:>The diploma course duration is of two years which contains four semester each semester comprises of 6 months.

SELECTION PROCESS:-

:> The selection process is carried out by a written exam after written exam a merit list is announced according to marks obtained by the applying candidate if you clear the exam and have your name in merit list the you are allotted with a seat in the agriculture institute to continue your study of doing diploma in agriculture.

TYPE OF EDUCATION IN DIPLOMA OF AGRICULTURE:-

:> As you know that these days the technology is very improves so there is also a need to improve our agriculture department so in diploma you go through the advance techniques through which our agriculture process is improves.

:> It deals with machinery,seed, chemicals through which you can improve the productivity process of agriculture.

So i think the information provided to you is useful for you and have a good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?