18th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Punjabi University, Patiala after completion of diploma with 70 percentage marks?

I want to know that how I get admission for B.Tech course in Punjabi university, Patiala. What is the procedure followed after scoring 70 percentage marks in diploma course? Can you please guide me with the required details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  2. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  4. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  8. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  9. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  10. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  11. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  12. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  13. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student?
  15. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Punjabi University, Patiala with 94% in 12th PSEB?
  17. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
18th April 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Punjabi University, Patiala after completion of diploma with 70 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that how I get admission for B.Tech course in Punjabi university, Patiala. What is the procedure followed after scoring 70 percentage marks in diploma course? Can you please guide me with the required details soon? Thank you!

Candidates after completion of diploma course can apply online for the B.Tech Lateral Entry admission in Punjabi University, Patiala. There are B.Tech Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electronic Engineering available through lateral entry. There are about 18 seats are available in each discipline. Candidates will be admitted to the second year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry admission. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the diploma course. Candidates will be admitted through direct mode for the B.Tech lateral entry in Punjabi University, Patiala. The Punjabi University, Patiala website link is Click Here
18th April 2017, 11:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Punjabi University, Patiala after completion of diploma with 70 percentage marks?

I am very happy to tell you that you can definitely pursue B.Tech under Punjabi University after the completion of your Diploma course with 70% of marks.
To do so, you must have to appear in the entrance examination such as LEET or examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can take admission to study the B.Tech course directly from the second year through lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?