10th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any training for Electronics and Telecommunication engineer which will lead to job in Abroad?

Hi Sir/Madam,
i am anurag, i will be completing my engineering.I would like to know if there is any courses or training for electronics and telecommunication engineer which will lead to job in abroad apart from MBA.
Please reply me Sir/Madam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  3. Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  5. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?
  7. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  8. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june?
  9. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Eligibility for power training from NPTI?
  11. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  12. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  13. What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  14. Should I take up a job or study further after completing ECE?
  15. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  18. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science?
12th May 2015, 04:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any training for Electronics and Telecommunication engineer which will lead to job in Abroad?

There is no training or courses as such which will lead to a job in abroad. You need to pursue your studies in abroad to get a job directly. You can pursue MS degree if not interested in MBA degree course. Otherwise you can opt for IT based courses like SAP, Linux, DBMS,etc. through which you can get job in multinational companies and after few years of service you can go abroad. If you want job in the core companies like Texas Instruments, National Semiconductor,etc. and want to go abroad then you should do training in core fields like embedded systems,VLSI.etc. You can also try off-campus recruitment drives to get job in MNCs and after few years of good service you can travel abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?