28th February 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What can I study in civil engineering line after completeion of diploma other than doing bachelors degree?

Sir/Mam, This is guru, please tell me what I study after completed diploma in civil engineering. But, I don't interested in bachelor degree. I interested is master of science how to join in MS please tell me. Any chance to join MS. Sir, after diploma only join in BE or B.Tech please tell me another way to various course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue MS in IT with bachelors degree in civil? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 73%
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  4. How can I study Bachelors Degree in Philosophy being a Computer Science Engineer?
  5. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  6. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  7. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  8. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  10. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to attend IPS exam after completing diploma in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a Diploma in Civil Engineering study a degree course in Architecture? What should he do for it?
  13. How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  17. Can electronics and instrumentation students apply for IAS/IES/PSU?
  18. How to do degree after passing 12th or diploma in civil engineering
2nd March 2017, 03:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I study in civil engineering line after completeion of diploma other than doing bachelors degree?

There are many courses to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Engineering course. The best course option that is available for you is Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and as you are not interested, here are the courses other than B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering. As you are not interested in pursuing further, you have several other options and they include Searching for Job (or) pursuing short term courses. You may do short term diploma courses in Structural Design, Civil Engineering Surveying, Design and Drafting and Construction Management. Some of the companies like BHEL, Cement Corporation of India, MMTC Limited, National Fertilizers Limited, Hindustan Zinc Limited and NTPC recruit candidates from Civil Engineering background.
2nd March 2017, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I study in civil engineering line after completeion of diploma other than doing bachelors degree?

You can't pursue masters degree on the basis of diploma in civil engineering. You can only apply for admission in a bachelor degree course through entrance exam.

For masters level courses like MS or M.Tech, you need to have at least a bachelor degree in the same discipline.
2nd March 2017, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you want to join Masters degree course, for that you have to complete your Graduation in the respective field.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognised University can only apply for the Masters degree course. So, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree. You may opt B.Sc degree course after the completion of your Diploma course to proceed for your Masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?