27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there possibility for me to join Army after completion of diploma without 12th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed my diploma can you place show a opportunity to join army i am not study 12th? Am I eligible to apply? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please give me the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response.

27th October 2016, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there possibility for me to join Army after completion of diploma without 12th standard?

There are many tradesmen jobs in Indian army which requires diploma qualification. If you have got some skills in any trade, then it will surely make you eligible for such jobs.

Indian army releases notification for such jobs from time to time. You can apply on prescribed format. Selection is based on written exam and physical fitness test.
27th October 2016, 09:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there possibility for me to join Army after completion of diploma without 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am completed my diploma can you place show a opportunity to join army i am not study 12th? Am I eligible to apply? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please give me the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Army through NDA( Group X) exam.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?