27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical?

I am now 6sem mechanical in diplomo.
i intressted in aironatic field therfore what i can do and how to priper for
cet. Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  2. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top universities do join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to join Aeronatics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  7. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  8. Details regarding Diploma in Aeronautics
  9. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  15. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can i join Aeronautics field after Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cet. Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to study aeronautical engineering course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course. The three year diploma holders in mechanical engineering are eligible to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the institutions. The course is available in various colleges like

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology - Website Link

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - Website Link

Manipal Institute of Technology - Website Link
27th October 2016, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

But you can do B.Tech/ B.E course in Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry Exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
28th October 2016, 12:19 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible for a candidate to opt for Bachelors degree in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of Diploma n Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?