27th February 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for making ECE diploma engineer to join merchant navy? What is the fee structure followed?

What is the procedure followed for making ECE diploma engineer to join merchant navy? What is the fee structure followed? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  4. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  5. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  6. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  7. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  9. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  10. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the procedure to join merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  13. I want to join Merchant navy as an engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  15. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech ECE?
  16. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join merchant navy as a deck cadet?
  18. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? I am a student od diploma mechanical
15th April 2017, 06:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for making ECE diploma engineer to join merchant navy? What is the fee structure followed?

The companies to recruit the candidates into the merchant navy are private players and they recruit the candidates just like other private software companies do.

They will come to your campus and put you through some of the tests to test your capabilities as per their requirements.

If you get through, they will call you for the training in Bangaluru. If you get through the training successfully, then you will be recruited in the merchant nay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?