15th June 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication?

I like to join in Merchant Navy Being Electronics Telecommunication Engineer 2016 Batch. Please tell me the Proceeding & Expenditure of the courses. Thanks, Vishal.. Email: gautam. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  8. What is the procedure followed for making ECE diploma engineer to join merchant navy? What is the fee structure followed? -- [New]
  9. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  12. How to join merchant navy after completing B.E degree in electronics and telecommunication
  13. How to join merchant navy as a deck cadet?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  16. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  17. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  18. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
25th October 2016, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can i join merchant navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
24th July 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication?

How to apply my migration certificate. My self Sachin kumar dash form odisha bearing registration no .. 521072389
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?