4th April 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy course for 12th with Science (Mathematics) student? Eligiblity criteria and marks required to get admission in top colleges?

Sir, I have completed 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream and now want to study Diploma in Pharmacy. Can I study it? Eligiblity criteria and marks required to get admission in top colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for joining MCA course after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  4. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  5. Can I get Pharm D seat with 20,465 under girls category?
  6. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  7. Is Maths compulsory for 1st year B.Pharm?
  8. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  9. List of best colleges to study B.Sc from Nagpur, Amaravati and Pune? How much marks is required in 12th to take admission?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  11. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  12. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  14. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy with 44% in 12th PCB?
  16. Admission in D Pharmacy after 12th science with 45%?
  17. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
15th April 2017, 07:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy course for 12th with Science (Mathematics) student? Eligiblity criteria and marks required to get admission in top colleges?

The eligibility criteria for studying a diploma in Pharmacy is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2 at least with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subject combination.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for Diploma but since you have not studied Biology in 12th, you cannot go for Pharmacy.
16th April 2017, 12:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy course for 12th with Science (Mathematics) student? Eligiblity criteria and marks required to get admission in top colleges?

You need to study PCB or PCM stream at class 12th level to become eligible for diploma in pharmacy entrance exam. There is entrance exam conducted at state level and admission is based on rank.

You just need at least 50% marks in class 12th to become eligible for entrance exam. Admission in top college will be possible, only when you have a top rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?