14th March 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to join pg diploma in acupuncture?

I just need the assistance for getting admissions for the pg diploma course in acupuncture. Also, can I know the admission date and other details so that I can apply for the same? Is there any other necessary criteria needed for the getting the 2017-18 admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?
  2. 12th commerce and accountancy passed candidate apply for Homeopathy courses?
  3. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Acupuncture course? Expected earning through this course?
  4. Eligibility criteria for joining diploma course after 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma?
  6. Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?
  7. BITSAT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges to study Diploma in Film course with procedure and eligibility criteria to join it?
  9. Eligibility criteria for joining Indian Army? Is Diploma enough for joining Army?
  10. For which companies I am eligible after completing BE with 60% marks and having command over programming and data base languages?
  11. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  12. What is the eligibility to join diploma in pharmacy?
  13. Is it possible for diploma students to join NDA?
  14. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?
  17. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU? -- [New]
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?
9th May 2018, 04:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join pg diploma in acupuncture?

In order to pursue PG Diploma in Acupuncture, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree in Medicine.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree course in the relevant field of Medicine from a recognized University can apply for the PG Diploma course in Acupuncture.
The duration of the course is of 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?