11th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to make my future bright being an ITI on diesel mechanic?

Sir, I am Pankaj Samariya from Sujangarh at present. I have completed graduation and I had completed ITI in diesel mechanic in 2012. I am working on Mahindra finance, Sujangarh. Now, what should I do for successful and bright career? My phone no. and email id is given below.
samairya.pankaj@gmail .com
Kindly contact me early.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  2. How to get driving job in Indian railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Vacancy in Automobile field for ITI Mechanic Diesel passed?
  4. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king
  6. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for diploma 2nd year if I am a student of ITI in Diesel Mechanic
  8. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I apply for Assistant Loco Pilot Post after passing FYBA exam?
  10. How can I get job in Tata Motors if having 6 months of work experience as a Service Engineer after completed ITI(Diesel Mechanic)?
  11. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
  12. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  13. What should I do after completing ITI Diploma in Diesel Mechanic? How can I get a Government job by this trade?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant? -- [New]
  15. Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?
  16. Which railway jobs I can apply on the basis of diesel mechanic ITI course?
  17. Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?
  18. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI from diesel mechanic and graduation from Arts
24th November 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to make my future bright being an ITI on diesel mechanic?

If you want to make a career in finance field, then you can pursue MBA in finance on the basis of your present qualification. You are already working in a finance company which is no way related to your ITI qualification. Hence, there is less chances of change in field now.

You have option of executive MBA degree, which is offered by most of the top institutes. If you complete management qualification from a reputed institute, then you have a bright future ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?