26th December 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which railway jobs I can apply on the basis of diesel mechanic ITI course?

Hi Sir, I am working in abroad now, but I like to apply for a job in railway. I have completed my diesel mechanic course in ITI. So, how can I apply for railway exams? Is there any online applications?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  3. Railway exams related to engineering field?
  4. How to apply in Central Railway recruitment? Pay scale for ITI holders in Mechanic Diesel?
  5. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for diploma 2nd year if I am a student of ITI in Diesel Mechanic
  7. How to get driving job in Indian railways?
  8. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Vacancy in Automobile field for ITI Mechanic Diesel passed?
  10. Possibility to get a job in Railway as a Driver for an ITI Diesel Mechanic student? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant? -- [New]
  13. Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king
  14. What should I do to make my future bright being an ITI on diesel mechanic?
  15. What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course?
  16. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  17. How can I apply for diploma through ITI after doing 1 year course like Diesel Mechanic
  18. How can I get job in Tata Motors if having 6 months of work experience as a Service Engineer after completed ITI(Diesel Mechanic)?
27th December 2016, 01:22 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which railway jobs I can apply on the basis of diesel mechanic ITI course?

As you said that you have completed your ITI course in Diesel Mechanic so you are eligible for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railway. For that you have to give an exam which is conducted by RRB. For online application and other details you can go to the official website of RRB :

http://www.rrb.gov.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?