30th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the various engineering courses available after completion diploma electronic and communication?

What all are the engineering
courses offered for me after doing diploma electronic and communication? Can you please give me the information? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  4. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  8. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing B.E in Electronic and Communication Engineering with Diploma background? Why is it necessary to do 10+2 to become a Commercial Pilot?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  10. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  12. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the opportunities after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. What is the feature of diploma electronics and communication engineering?
  17. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl?
30th September 2016, 09:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various engineering courses available after completion diploma electronic and communication?

List of various Engineering courses after completion of diploma in Electronic and Comnication:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering.
30th September 2016, 10:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various engineering courses available after completion diploma electronic and communication?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, you can pursue B.E/ B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering course. You need to appear in lateral entry admissions like LEET/ ECET/ JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board to get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
30th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Courses available after Diploma in Electronics and Communication:

Best course that I can suggest you to pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication course is B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering course. Apart from this course, the other option available for you is to go with Certificate course. You may go for below listed short term course.

>> Networking (CCNA)

>> SCADA Communication

>> Embedded System

>> VLSI

>> Robotics

After completion of B.E/ B.Tech, you can find job opportunities in top NTPC, BHEL, ISRO, ECIL, BSNL and private companies.
1st October 2016, 12:19 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

List of some of the courses which are available after Diploma in Electronics and communication Engineering::::::::::::::》

**B.E. (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation)

**B.E. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)

**B.Tech. (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation)

**B.Tech. (Applied Electronics Engineering)

**B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)

**B.Tech. (Electronics & Media Technology)

**B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering).
1st October 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all are the engineering
courses offered for me after doing diploma electronic and communication? Can you please give me the information? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.
After completing Diploma in Electronic and Communication course, you can apply for the courses like,
  • B.Tech/B.E in Architectural Assistant ship
  • B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering
  • B.Tech/B.E in Chemical Engineering
  • B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering
  • B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering
  • B.Tech/B.E in Electrical Engineering
  • B.Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • B.Tech/B.E in Electronics (Microprocessor)
  • B.Tech/B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Note: You must qualify in the Lateral entry Scheme examination in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?