1st July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a job quickly if I have do diploma in Civil Engineering from Integral Lucknow University?

Can I do civil diploma from integral Lucknow university I am confused that I do this diploma from this collage can I get job fastly from here ?? If not which University is better? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Base program selections results in integral university Lucknow
  2. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  4. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  8. From which university should I do my diploma in Civil or Mechanical? Am I eligible for promotions in UP government job after diploma in RVD university?
  9. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
  12. Can I get a government job while doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  14. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  18. Does Delhi University provide Civil engineering course in evening?
1st July 2015, 11:38 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job quickly if I have do diploma in Civil Engineering from Integral Lucknow University?

It is hard to get a job on the behalf of diploma. As if you want to do diploma in civil engineering then you just go ahead but chance to get job after diploma is less. As civil engineering deals with building of infrastructure and they always need high qualified engineer's. Thus chance to get job in such situation reduced.

But don't worry you also have option to join b.tech course in civil engineering. Through Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET) you will be admited in 2nd year directly. After b.tech you will have more opportunity to grap a good job.
1st July 2015, 01:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a job quickly if I have do diploma in Civil Engineering from Integral Lucknow University?

Yes, definitely there are so many job opportunities for you after completion of your course.

Here is some best options for you :

** Infrastructure civil engineer

** Civil engineer section manager

** Senior civil engineer

** Water & sanitation civil engineer

** Electrical engineer

** Geometric design engineer

** Structural engineer

** Civil engineer operations manager

** Project manager

My suggestion to you is that you should go for that field in which you have your real interest because in our interested field we can perform our best.

If you want to study further then you have to appear in the LEET exam.

Some of the details of LEET exam are listed as below :

Exam pattern of LEET Exam

** There will be two papers as per details given below:

** Paper I General

** Paper II Professional

Paper-I : Contain 60 questions

15 questions in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Paper-II : Contain 90 questions of your field.
1st July 2015, 06:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

See friend join in such colleges or university where better placements are there in companies or if not go for the colleges where studies condition are full fledge.

Getting an admission in college or university does not reserve the job seat. The candidate must suits for the required post and skills..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?