27th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after completion of B.E after diploma course?

Hai, I am 26 year boy I am studied in diploma in 4th sem E&C for lateral entry (ITI basis). I am intrest to about BE. But my age too more so after engeneering available jobs details? Can someone please answer me soon as possible? Thank you!

28th March 2017, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job after completion of B.E after diploma course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job after completion of B.E :-

Yes, there will be job opportunities after completion of B.E and Diploma course.

Candidates who come from Diploma background may find good number of job opportunities as candidates are taught with the sound knowledge of courses.

And it would be really helpful for candidates going to pursue B.E based on Diploma level. Yes, even though your age is more than what is required you are eligible to get job in concerned companies.

Most of the Government organizations, allow candidates to have age around 18 to 28 years for Graduation based recruitment's. So you are certainly eligible to get job after completion of Diploma and B.E course with the age that is mentioned above. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
28th March 2017, 11:36 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Will I get a job after completion of B.E after diploma course?

Yes, surely you can bag a job in on-campus as well as off campus. Your age is good enough to sit for an interview, so do not worry about it.

You should just complete your education and get yourself prepared for the interviews you would be sitting for. You should just go for the course you want to and study it properly. Just be good at what you study and you will surely avail a job you wish to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?