3rd July 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?

Hello, I'm Anthony muuo and completed my high school in 2019 and got a B . I'm highly interested in aviation and requesting about Kenya airways scholarships . If available please consider me.
Email address:[email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon .
24th July 2020, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?

Hi am helvin kipkirui langat having scored a B- of 58points and I want to persue a diploma in aeronautical engineering,can I get a scholarship?
7th September 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am ray otieno currently in form 2 i have great intrest in aeroplanes .i know how to run a take off and landing checklist and other stuff.kindly help me in other stuff.email:[email protected]
9th September 2020, 05:13 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?

How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course

A mean grade of B+ overall in Kenya Secondary School Certificate, London GCE or its equivalent.
B+ mean grade in Maths, English and Physics.
You must be a Kenyan citizen aged between 18 - 24 years.
You height must range between 5′4″ and 6′2″
30th October 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello am Zachary maina.i did my ksce in 2019 attained a B ,how can one get a full sponsorship even before attending any aviation training institution..my email address is [email protected]
29th November 2020, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

am brian okerio just finished form 4 in 2019.please help me realise my childhood dream.my parents can not cater for the training fee)email([email protected])
2nd May 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

My name is Bramwel ochieng I just finished my form 4 waiting for my results I would like to persue my dream of doing piloting and becoming a pilot under Kenya airways how can I be under the programme of fully sponsored students under the Kenya aiways programme
5th June 2021, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Tracy, I did my KCSE this year and got an A-. I am really interested in working with Kenya airways as both a pilot and an aeronautical engineering, though my financial status might hinder me. Please help
7th June 2021, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a scholarship through the hell of Kenya airways after completing high school
28th July 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am Antony Muasya and I did my KCSE in 2021 and got B .I really would like to study piloting as it has been my dream in Kenya Airways please help me out.
26th April 2022, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Hellow am Kevin Leteipa,a kenyan citizen and have just completed form 4 in 2021 and got a B of 65.Ever since I was young,I always aspired to become a pilot and want today to try my lack and get a KQ pilot scholarship since am unable to raise the hefty training fee.Contact me 0742522821
12th January 2023, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
My name is Brenda Cheptoo.I did my KCSE last year and would like to pursue aviation under KQ scholarship.Thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?