22nd February 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GATE scholarship if scored 326 marks?

I have qualified GATE with 326 gate score. Am I eligible for it's scholarship for P.hD? What is the minimum GATE SCORE for such eligibility? What would be the minimum cut off they will look for? Can someone please guide me with the details on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for M.Tech(Power system/Energy) after GATE score of 326? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  3. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  4. Possibility to do Ph.D from a government university if passed M.Tech ECE and got 8.85% (326 marks) without GATE?
  5. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  6. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  7. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.67/100 with 326 as GATE score?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 18.67 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 24.33 marks in GATE?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship if I scored 99 out of 100 marks in Sanskrit of class 11th?
  15. Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?
  16. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  17. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  18. Are there any scholarship for students who score 80% marks in SSC Maharashtra?
24th February 2017, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GATE scholarship if scored 326 marks?

GATE scholarship is available during M.Tech course for the duration of years and it is granted by AICTE. Hence, if you want to get such scholarship, then you have to get admission in a M.Tech course at an AICTE approved college.

If you get admission in Ph.D, then you will be eligible for fellowship which is granted by UGC for research scholars.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?