19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan after failing in one subject of 12th CBSE board?

I have lost in one subject in my CBSE 12th board exam, So I'm planning to write supplementary now so will I be able to get education loan? or I will not be able to get all? What is the minimum criteria the bank will look for giving the loan? Awaiting for the answer.

24th June 2017, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan after failing in one subject of 12th CBSE board?

For education loan, you need to first secure admission in a college. If you are still writing supplementary exams, then you will not be eligible for admission in any degree course.

Hence, you will not be able to apply for education loan at present. You can apply for it, only after confirming admission in a degree.

15th January 2022, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan after failing in one subject of 12th CBSE board?

I have got ft in one subject in 12th and im doing bams 2nd year can i get education loan?

21st June 2022, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan after fail in 2nd puc

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?