19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for my further studies if I have got 98% marks in school?

Am I eligible to get scholarship for my further studies if I have got 98% marks in school? Can you please provide me the information on this. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  3. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  4. Are there any scholraships for my daughter studying in std 10th CBSE?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks? -- [New]
  6. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  7. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  8. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  9. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible for top MNCs asking for 60% throughout after scoring less than 60% in 10th?
  11. Can I get scholarship or concession in school fee being a single girl child of a single parent?
  12. Can I get any scholarship for further studies after scoring 93% in class 10th and 83.3% marks in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  16. Who is eligible for the scholarship for doing higher studies?
  17. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  18. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
18th June 2017, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for my further studies if I have got 98% marks in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship for my further studies if I have got 98% marks in school? Can you please provide me the information on this. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship for your further studies after scoring 98% marks in school. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of academic performance and family income. Some of the organizations conduct test for choosing candidates to offer scholarships. You have to apply either online or offline to get a scholarship. List of scholarships available for you is given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?