31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for flexible education loan to study degree course? Interest rate and collateral required for the education loan?

Sir, I want to get education loan to study degree course in Engineering. Where to apply for flexible education loan? Interest rate and collateral required for the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is providing education loan on minimum rate of interest and flexible way? What about repayment and collateral? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  3. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it?
  7. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  9. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  10. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which government provide education loan to study in DIT, University? Security and collateral required for education loan?
  14. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Affect of GST on interest rate of Education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
8th September 2017, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for flexible education loan to study degree course? Interest rate and collateral required for the education loan?

To get an education loan for pursuing higher studies i.e., degree course, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in any bank by providing your documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc., for processing your education loan. The interest rate will be around 11-13% per annum and for education loans above Rs.4 lakhs, third-party guarantee or collateral security should be provided to bank for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?