9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Processing period and charges of Avanse Education Loan for M.Tech course?

I would like to know the processing period of Avanse Education Loan. Can I know because I want to study M.Tech through an Education Loan. Please tell me the processing period and charges also.

Related Questions:
  1. Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply?
  2. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  3. Details and interest rates under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students?
  4. Avanseprovides Pre-Approved Education Loans in India? Is Avanse Financial Service good to take loan?
  5. Procedure to apply for Avanse education loan? Rate of interest and documents required for it?
  6. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  8. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?
  10. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Avanse? Benefits of this Education Loan?
  12. What should I do to waive interest rates charges against an education loan during study period?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. Total fee for B.Com course at BHU Varanasi? Whether bank will finance to student belonging to poor family?
  15. Avanse Education Loan available to study B.Sc Forestry? What are the provisions and requirements for it? -- [New]
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  17. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  18. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
13th November 2016, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Processing period and charges of Avanse Education Loan for M.Tech course?

The processing period is usually 1 week. However, sometimes it can extend upto 15 days depending on the case. Even the processing fees varies from one case to another. Usually the processing fees is 1-2% of the total amount under Avanse Education loan scheme. You need to get in touch with the concerned authority to know the exact amount which you need to pay as processing fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?